Who we are
Founded in 1991 by Vincent W. Pappas and William Sung, SPL Express, Inc.
began as a same-day courier delivery company to the title insurance and
escrow industries in Southern California. Market forces soon permitted SPL
to expand and encompass real estate document recordings into their operations.
Additional services such as file warehouse storage and imaging/archiving files
quickly became available as industry needs grew.
What we do
Today SPL records approximately three quarters of a million real estate
documents per year servicing major Title Companies such as: Stewart Title,
Chicago Title, Equity Title, Fidelity National Title, Lawyers Title and
North American Title to name a few.
SPL's longevity in the industry allows it to adapt to market conditions
as they fluctuate. SPL has experience and specializes in all recordings related
to re-sales, refinances, reverse mortgages, 1031 exchanges, TSG related
documents and REOs.
Various services provided by SPL beyond document recordings and courier
- Document recording service throughout California, Arizona and Nevada
- Public record searches
- Birth/Death/Marriage certificates
- Secretary of State services
- TSG and REO solutions to meet the needs of the current economic climate
- Court record search, retrieval and filing
- Complete transportation service
- Same day courier delivery services throughout the Southern California region
- Image process and digitalizing title and escrow files
- SPL specializes in tailoring programs to meet our clients needs.
The Future of Document Recording
Since the mid 1990s, SPL has developed specialized relationships with
county recorder offices across the Western United States. Through the years
these relationships have helped SPL become a leader in the future of document
recordings in California: Electronic Recordings.
SPL is authorized to record via the two E Recording systems in CA,
CeRTNA and SECURE. E-Recording infrastructure is already in place in various
Counties throughout Arizona and Nevada and SPL records daily in these many of
For demonstrations on the California e-Recording systems, please contact our Eagle Rock Office @ (323) 344-5448 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
YOUR TRUSTED DOCUMENT TECHNOLOGY AND LOGISTICS PARTNER